Smoking Ban

Dallasaurora

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would work.

Ren, I understand what you're saying now but you're still referring to things that are abused which is sadly the way society is these days.

Sex is great but look at all the crap that causes. Cars are wonderful but again so many idiots on the road driving irresponsibly. Alkihol and drugs are just other examples of this wanton abuse, that's all.

I would change driving laws immediately also. There is no reason pickups, suv's, and cube vans should be in any lane other than the right lane (Greyhound buses too *stupid motherfuckers*). They're big (imparing the vision of vehicles behind them), handle terribly, and are gas pigs. The urban assault vehicles would be restricted to the right lane only. Middle lane would be for those passanger vehicles that are passing the right lane vehicles (with a higher speed limit in the right lane ~130km/h). These would be all other vehicles (minivans and station wagons included). And finally the left lane would have the highest speed limit (160km/h) and would exclude minivans. Some people might think these speeds are too high, but, our speeding laws were created in 1971, and are at best outdated. If you take just the difference/improvement in brakes, or tires, or suspension, or any current safety features and compared them to a 1971 vehicle (used as a benchmark) you would probably find that these speeds are comparable. From that point on, every 10 years these same tests would be conducted and limits changed accordingly; vehicular inflation.

Alkihol/drug abuse while operating a vehicle would incur a minimum 1 year prison sentence (if no accident was caused--would get higher if an accident is caused). There would be no good behaviour, no early parole or other bullshit. The offender would also have a 5 year automobile liscence suspension. Although, they would be permitted to have a small engine motorcycle liscence (up to 250cc). Because of the distances involved in Canada, to live you have to have some form of transportation. And I'd rather the offender be freezing their ass off in January on a bike, than sitting in their cozy home on welfare because they couldn't get to work. Not to mention, if they drive drunk on a motorcycle...Darwinism.

As for sex, anyone found to have an std (permanent of course), would be branded/tattooed in a somewhat private place (inner thigh for example). A letter indicating their disease. Not visible on a daily basis, but would be looked for in the throws of passion. I dare say anyone would rethink a condoms effectiveness when they see a scarlet letter, or worse, so many scarlet letters you'd think the person was a scrabble addict.

That's true, I almost killed myself on a two-stroke 125. Shit that bitch was fast.

blush

blush [blush]

intransitive verb (3rd person present singular blushes, present participle blushing, past and past participle blushed)

1. become red in face: to turn red in the face because of emotion, especially embarrassment, shame, modesty, or pleasure

2. become embarrassed: to feel embarrassed or ashamed (formal)

3. turn red or pink: to become red or pink (literary)

noun (plural blushes)

1. reddening of face: a reddening of the face caused by emotion, especially embarrassment, shame, modesty, or pleasure

2. red or pink: a red colour or rosy glow

3. North America cosmetics Same as blusher

4. wine Same as blush wine

[ Old English blyscan < Indo-European]

-blushful, adjective

-blushing, adjective

-blushingly, adverb

Microsoft® Encarta® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

As for sex, anyone found to have an std (permanent of course), would be branded/tattooed in a somewhat private place (inner thigh for example). A letter indicating their disease. Not visible on a daily basis, but would be looked for in the throws of passion. I dare say anyone would rethink a condoms effectiveness when they see a scarlet letter, or worse, so many scarlet letters you'd think the person was a scrabble addict.

That's true, I almost killed myself on a two-stroke 125. Shit that bitch was fast.

Oh man, I am a Scrabble Expert ! Seriously !!

Make-up rubs off with friction, and the inner thigh is a place where naturally a lot of friction occurs.

Depends on what position you choose to take on the matter :hmm: