Milly Turmoil

I had a nice list of mods that i was gone post up to show the new milly. One (the biggest) went sour. I put the new 19's today and my milly looks like mini monster truck. I dont think it will grow on me either. the new tire made the milly sit about .5 inch higher. But the old ones sit a lil lower than stock. So my rational was, even with the new tires it would still sit at or near stock height. Well i dont like it. I just want to bring it down about 3/4 of an inch. Somebody show me the way. Cuzz now all i can think about is a blow torch to the springs...

On second thought, i think i will go with springs, the system will have to wait. For some reason i was thinking eibachs brought a 2.5 inch drop. I think i can get away with a 1.4 drop. Theres 2.5 inches between the wheel and the car upfront and 2.75 outback. How much play should i have for suspension travel ???? Also who has installed springs before? I have access to the compressors, lifts, etc. I just need info...

Edited by Kat_Daddy

what size tires did u have on the 18's?

what size tires did u go with on the 19's?

sorry 225/40/18

and 225/40/19

stock 215/55/16

go air and mad camber... problem solved

I seen pics of that before and it looks like ass, plus my car is a driver not a parking lot queen...