Milly Turmoil

na im keeping, but ill get some pics up, im on leave now, but i brought the camera...

No springs though these bastards advertised an item that they didnt have. I wrote them several times about the springs or a tracking number with no response. So i filed a complaint with paypal and they refunded my money. So i write them 4 or 5 times and they cant respond claiming they didnt get any of them. One letter from paypal and all of a sudden their email works fine, assholes. Why did they take the payment to begin with, if they knew they didnt have the shit....

on leave? are you military... and if so are you a usaa member, if not i suggest you sign up

unfortunately yes. & i am a member....

why dont u just get the springs from tire rack and call it a day....

back when i got my millenia i got brand new H&R springs for 99 bucks... it was sweet!

2 reasons, now that the springs have settled after the car being lifted, the ride height is not that bad. Also i just earned that with luggage in the car and at high speed bumps the wheels DO rubb. I think i may have to tuck the fenders a little. But i dont want to go any lower now.

while i was deployed it was in a regular mini storage. It sat there for 8mnths or so. I put it on the frame lift when i got back to paint the calipers, change oil, tranny fluid, spark plugs, filters, etc. I have a place i go that lets us use their tools and shit, but we have to do all the work. That took a few hours. Its a good deal cuzz, they only charge a dolla or 2 an hour...