God Damn Son Of A....tonights Driving Report

So after over a month really, I have finally decided to take the millenia out of the garage and truly hear the intake, it was finally cool enough, clean enough, and dark enough, plus a full moon on a cloudless night didn't hurt.

So lets begin, first of all the intake sounds much much louder under load then just revving in the garage, quite nice, infact, its much much louder then I remember it on mts's car (hwoever that was pre true k&n so I can't comment now) not quite the kick in the pants I was hoping for, actually the exhaust seems slightly quieter, or maybe I just don't notice it as much, there is some noticable speed increase, especially cruising at say 40mph and then gunning it, much faster pick up, leaving a stop light under full throttle its loud as hell, quite nice. What I think I like the most is if I drive normally you don't really notice it that much.

So the god damn shit storm, for reference, when I returned home from MWM07 everything was working perfectly). First off, as soon as I turned on the lights my fuel/temp gauge led started to flicker, 5 minutes later it went out, and after an hour of driving did not come back on, I didn't install the led's and don't know how to get the dash apart, fuck.

worse then that, because of fucking construction I had to take a detour, adding 30 miles more then I wanted and about an extra 40 mins of time.

worse then that, it was more humid then I thought, so now with the moisture in the air I can see it on the car, I'm going to have to quik detail the whole car.

worse then that, all the god damn bugs, moths whatever, what the fuck, even at low speeds like 40mph they were hitting me, what the fuck are bugs doing flying around the middle of pitch black roads, so now the entire front bumper must be cleaned, claybarred and rewaxed, the hood I can probably do a quick detail, windshield I will have to scrub, claybar, and wax.

worse then all of that, my headlights are some how out of alinement, passenger is dipped a bit, no big deal, but the center is off, there like going into the next lane instead of straight ahead, and there going in the same wrong direction which I don't get or like, and then the part that really got me pissed me, my drivers side headlight in between getting knocked around and the intake and whatever, no more highbeam, its most likely jsut a lose connection with the solonoid, but FUCK. I couldn't flash anyone, I will do some cleaning once the car cools down tonight, but nothing more.

god fucknig damn it, I take the car out fora joy ride and all this shit happens.

no, these problems occured because I didn't wait until fall to drive it, when there would be no bugs, when it wouldn't be humid etc.

the headlight and led I'm just plain pissed about since I might have to take apart the housing if its the shield, and I don't feel like spending 2-3 hours working on it, and the led, well damn it, I don't even know how to take the dash apart

these have lasted quite along time, but for reasons listed in other led threads, I had no resistors on them, so its only a matter of time.

frank - I have 3 #194 bulbs in 5-led matrix style, and a style #74 bulb, single led. all white.

the car has been cleansed, I just need to rewax the front windshield, I'm god damn hella pissed about the hid's, I went though all this testing, thinking something came lose inside, then I took out the housing (didn't take it apart) and found that while installing my intake the primary harnass came lose, which is balls ass hella fucking retarded. doesn't affect the hids since they run from the ballast, but the high-beam signal does go through there

that makes no sense, if it was never driven how do bugs hit the front bumper at 90mph

Its called road hazards you complain to much could have been worse. Stop complaing imagine if it was a deer . Truck tire god knows what else.