Tail Light Mod, Opinions.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have posted detailed specs on what a new generation millenia should be in terms of styling, features, power, traction, drivetrain, everything, both an L and an S. I don't give a damn about gas mileage, but you can bet that if there were even a rumor of a new millenia I would be the first person in line, cash in hand. I would go to extreme lengths to do a factory order and ensure I was one of the very first, if not thee first person to have one, or atleast in the states

yes you have.

modern millenia

L version - 3.2L v6 , 5spd tiptonic250hp, HID's and LED's standard, navigation, but no retarded shit.

S version - 3.5L 335hp miller-cycle engine, 6-spd paddle shift, 5 spd, or 5 speed auto tiptonic.

The styling would probably be close to that of the acura RL which is you look at hte lines is clearly ripped off of a millenia, make it more aggressive, lose the god damn daytime running lights and tinted housings, dual exhaust, black interior, darker wood options, excellent double din navigation, no push button bullshit.

L running around on decent 17" rims, S on 18-19" rims looking exactly like 99-02 S rims, or more aggressive, perhaps ADR kasai style.

razor sharp projector cutoff with tons of color envy of everything, none of this bluetooth I'm in a lounge bullshit, excellent sound system, both from the speakers and the engine