Help Me Please Lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i shouldn't have kept my honda..i got tired of driving it, and i will say this...my millenia drives better than that piece of shit honda ever did...a millenia is much nicer than a honda accord in my opinion......now the brand new ones no....the 07 EX V6 plus navigation, that's a purdy vehicle...the older ones...heck no...they're all pretty ugly.....and BHR i thought you were shopping for an 01-02 anyways...if you dont like the looks? I think when they made the 01-02, they improved a lot of things....such as ride suspension, lumbar support, steering wheel controls, added projection lighting, lots of nicer features. Comparing mine to my sisters 2000 L, mine is much nicer. Although hers does have traction control and heated seats, but i think her elements are gone in the seats. but that's another thread....we wont get into that....but ANYWAY!

well, i like my guages...I like BMW guages too, the red-orange color is so invigorating