Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
Seldomseen

Air Fresheners/deoderizers

What type of shit is everyone using? I want some that smells good...and none of that trailerTrash crap that anyone bafoon can buy at PepBoys or AutoZone....

What type of shit is everyone using? I want some that smells good...and none of that trailerTrash crap that anyone bafoon can buy at PepBoys or AutoZone....

I hate freshener/scents in the car. But my milly doesnt smell good, i washed all carpets, leather cared, cleaned the glass air it for long time, still smells a little wierd. What to do?

Damn really? You can also look into having the odor actually vaccumed out of your car. Better car detailers own the vacuum device designed to do this. It basically pulls the odor out from the cars interior fabric. It works very well.

I use fabreeze....

Did you know there is a thread in the watercooler in which one may inquire and purchase an official MW.net decal?

Deadline is now.....

I've heard of that.

Did you know there is a thread in the watercooler in which one may inquire and purchase an official MW.net decal?

Deadline is now.....

fabreeze or the decal?

Deadline is now.....

I use febreeze, although my all time favorite was discontinued years ago "coconut sea breeze" or something, it was perfect, nice and fresh, couldn't even smell it except when you first got in the car

Yup there's this product I've located that smells exactly like fine coach grade leather. It can be mixed in with leather conditioner or just sprayed onto the car's floor mats or vents. This stuff smells better than a virgin's pussy!

Heres your leather.

IPB Image

I use new car scent.

Any of you with an 01-02 if your car smells bad the first thing you should do is replace your cabin air filter helped me alot.

-Steven

I believe in the U.S the 95-00 do not have a cabin air filter, otherwise I would change it just for fun.

I don't really want fine leather, although many years ago when I used armorall on the mercedes it had quite a nice smell, worked ok

As for new car scent, I'v never once gotton into a new car and had it smell like new car scent, the ironic thing is that "new car smell" is actually extremely toxic

Its really toxic? Damn I should probly throw that bottle away then. Anyways those sprays leave an oily residue on carpets.

no, the spray isn't

although franklly "new car" smell doesn't even come close, to me it smells more like a cheap dealer air freshener covering up proper new car smell, its horrible I tell you.

new car smell, from an actual new car is extremely toxic because you have all the newer formed plastics, and vinyls, and leathers, and paints and everything still with there new smell, combining in a small space with no ventilation, now granted noone sits in a new car without the a/c and windows shut for hours, I'm just saying

Yea when you first buy a boat, sit in a closed cabin for 10 minutes and you get lightheaded and dizzy. Happened to me the first time we took the boat for a spin and we didnt want to turn the generator on yet so we had no air. Plus some nasty 8ft waves made me throw up.

Probly the same thing in a car but now its fiberglass resin too.

pretty much, although I like new car smell in a new car

the replica "new car smell" doesn't smell anything like it and is pretty damn bad. I have found over time that a very light cherry/strawberry airfreshener on the floor under the seat, combined with febreeze here and theres makes for the best scent