Cleaned, Buffed, And Waxed

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

except its gone through your winters, maybe or maybe not garaged, driven in rain and snow, and remember xedos, your the one saying low mileage is bad since short trips are bad and build up carbon etc.

ren and mts also, thinking it should be driven more and thats its doing damage, you can't have it both ways.

mechanically it may be "newer" but its had a harder life

thanks MTS. BHR i dont need to have a perfect paint, because i keep mine washed and waxed, but i drive mine...i dont have another car to just drive around, it's my daily driver.

I demand perfection, I would wager a bet that my Jeeps paint, which is older, has climbed mountains, crossed rivers, forged coal mining roads and everything in between is in better shape then 95% of people millenia's here, especially lat. Whats sad is I think my Jeeps paint is horrible compared to the millenia which is flawless, only real thing is an odd nickle size ding on the lift gate(tree branch?) and a spot on the pinch welds where I met a rock.

except its gone through your winters, maybe or maybe not garaged, driven in rain and snow, and remember xedos, your the one saying low mileage is bad since short trips are bad and build up carbon etc.

ren and mts also, thinking it should be driven more and thats its doing damage, you can't have it both ways.

mechanically it may be "newer" but its had a harder life

Yes, I regard short trip driving as bad, but I have no reason to believe Cutos car has been driven mainly short trips. According to him it has been rarely driven in periods which is a different thing.

you are incorrect mc, I see flaws, not to mention it isn't an S. Hell, at most only 2 people have sat in my backseats.

As follow up, it really pisses me off seeing fat people at gyms with dirty cars, wash your fucking car the right way and you won't ned a gym membership. A deep claybar on the Jeep after winter, right after doing the millenia is a good bit of work.

BHR, if you had paid attention and actually read what people write, you would have known that

1. cutos Xedos is no S. Correct. It is a 2,3 Miller Cycle.

2. There are 4 Xedoses in Portugal, 3 with the 2,5 engine and one Miller Cycle.

3. How special is that? He has the only one in the whole country!

4. He said he is having it professionally detailed inside out.

5. There is reason to believe this man knows how to take care of a car.