Window Greasing

So now I have my first actual problem with a millenia, not so much a problem as it drives me crazy. Drivers side window goes just a bit slower then passenger side, annoying but ok

My problem is that when going down it sounds like muffled nails on a chalk board, when the window is going up its still a bit slow but doesn't make the noise, its really starting to get to me since I always drive with the windows down. I tried some WD-40 in the side track which helped ALITTLE but only last a few days.

Any ideas of where else to lube and or fixes?

I'm with MTS on this one. Apply a modest amount of silicone grease (not spray) inside the sliding rails and operate the window untill it runs smooth. Use a cloth wrapped around a screwdriver or something to apply it. Concentrate on areas where the window goes a certain distance. For best access remove the door panel.

The bitumen based glue is sticky for sure, but serves a very important role. Plastic left with holes or unstuck somewhere (bottom in particular) when remounting the door panel can result in water leaks into the interior on cars being used.

playstation is an inferior bootleg stolen redheaded step child, garbage, xbox is just a piece of shit trying to get into the market, and even if the controls, hardware, software, interface, and functions weren't ass retarded stupid, it will never be as good as nintendo because microsoft does not own the rights to any of the great games and or sporting games.