What Parts Do I Need For An Exhaust?

Do you have the 2.5 or the S? If you have the 2.5 I would just keep the 2.25 inch piping and put a muffler. If you have an S I would really consider a high flow cat with a 2.5inch inlet and outlet cat, you can leave the resonator or have a highflow one put in and then get a Remus or like MTS, a Magnaflow.

yeah yeah, you can get a magnaflow or borla for 100ish and a remus will cost you around 420ish shipped, but worth it

with an S you don't have you get new piping, you can just slap on any universa muffler, but if ypu want performance then go with a high flow cat and 2.5" piping from the cat back

SO the price reflects the shipping? Stainless is stainless, priced by weight... :hmm: straight through muffler does not require superb amounts of engineering, I bet even the Remus would not be smooth sounding on my new free flow system... a baffled resonator is required...

Are you admitting that offshore (Austrian) might actually be better engineering than US? Because that is what I get from your comment... ;)

MAGNAFLOW

THE WIDE OPEN PERFORMANCE DIFFERENCE

MagnaFlow Performance mufflers are 100% polished stainless steel and lap-joint welded for solid

construction and rugged reliability even in the most extreme conditions. They feature a free-flowing,

straight-through perforated stainless steel core, stainless mesh wrap and acoustical fiber fill to

deliver that smooth, deep tone. Mufflers are packed tight with this acoustical material unlike some

others' products to ensure long life and no sound degradation over time. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.[/b]

IPB Image

Remus website sucks ass! Couldn't find anything worth reading...