Tonights Drive Report

umm, and why is that, not only did it most likely cause this, but it caused more wear and tear, AND DIRT as several years otherwise.

I admit it was great fun on the highway, but then it rained and I got stuck in traffic, the only fun part about rain in a millenia is blasting down the highway

actually the closest I'v ever come to peace was in highschool taking a pre-dawn nap before class started with the engine off and the sound of the rain

I removed the front intercooler and checked front plugs and coils, not a drop of oil

its only leaking from that single corner, since I check over the engine bay before and after nearly every drive I caught it early.

the vacuum lines, connectors, and number of seals to be replaced are what steer me away from this project, especially removing the air-charger unit and rear intercooler.

my method ith jeeps has always been going to an office supply store and buying those neon sticky labels, put one on the line and one where it connects making everything color coordinated.

however the number of seals to be replaced, as well as all the connections, just seems like it would be impossible not to miss something, or worse, get it back together and have it be worse.

MTS, over time I'v come to see how lucky I'v gotton with mazda, especially considering a certain Jeep dealership that I'm 90% sure replaced my tail light with a burnt out one just so they could tell me something was wrong.

Where I go the service tech knows me by name and my car, when I make an appointment he already has everything ready to go when I pull in, including a hand written note every time to use only synthetic oil and to not provide a complimentry wash.

Millenia's are not common, but I see more around this area then anyone else seems to, several at the dealership, the mechanic may have replaced 100 VCG's on a mazda6 with high mileage, but 7 times is more then me

Mazda master mechanic awards or something they have framed and hanging up. I have no reason to doubt there work, but I will of course not take the car off the lot until inspected and driven around, I may even hook up the code reader to be sure everything is good, just to be sure.