For Sale Yet Again...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks...6.c0.m245.l1318

I can't believe this ghetto rat, been trying to sell it for over a year despite the fact it will not pass inspection in any US state, atleast they don't still want 18k for it

interior looks ghetto, but even if its your style the work is very low quality, more of the leather doesn't even sit level. Air bag removed so its illegal and light is on, no reverse lights so its also illegal and semi dangerous (backing up with other cars) although since the last time the rear bumper has gotton even more ghetto with the off center license plate. Although I guess its better then the last time when there was no place for a plate.

Whole car is in poor condition, I'd really like to know where the intercooler went and how it works without it. Not shown, but the car has been in a front end wreck and poorly fixed

• 2 weeks later...

I only wish I could find an 01-02 Silver S with grey interior, under 70k, but perfer lower, body in excellent sharp, will except up to 5 small dings with unbroken paint and 1 small mark, NO sunroof wind deflector but would remove as needed.

factory serviced, if over 60k is make sure 60k factory service was done

stock spoiler a plus, but will do without.