Son Of A ...

ChiTown

oh dont worry dude, i was parked on the side of the road by my house, and now i have a nice big dent between my driver side door and driver side rear door, not to mention scratches and little dents where cars have done shit and havent left anything.

Its rediculious how people work. I mean, if you are a decent person you'd at least leave a note or wait.

I'm so sick of ignorant people

youre one of the lucky ones, my city has all of the tourists, and they're as ignorant as fuck, and the people in this city are just fucking dumb. I came out to my car one night after work, and I was in an empty parking lot, there was one car there at the end of the night parked right beside me, in an open parking lot i add, and i had a nice big dent on the passenger side of my door, you better bet i put my shoe through his door, and it was nice, felt really good. Don't care if he did it or not, it felt good

yeah thats true, you have the pres, but we have the niagara falls:P:P haha and thats looking better than bush is lmao!

Yeah i hate it when tourists try to "claim" the road over the locals, it pisses me off how poorly they drive.

I thought alone in a parking lot was a safe spot but i guess someone likes to park beside a single car in a 100+ spot car park.

any chance you could do paintless dent removel

yes, paintless may work but the dent also made a small crease in the metal so i figure paintless would look ok but not perfect and be cheaper, prolly 400 otherwise, ill get it looked at fri or this weekend.