Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
cuto

Thinking On Buying This One..or A Mx-5

look for any oil residue in and around the engine bay. also, check the suspension, alignment. and rev it till redline when driving. and see if tehre is any leaks afterwards. keep an eye out on water temperature. and any idle problems. if there is any kinda idle leak, DO NOT BUY IT! ur better off finding another one. other than that...good luck!

there is some house with an old rx-7 sitting in the yard, I remember the guy driving it whe nI was younger, but the past 6 years its just sait there, in the last year the tires went flat. I bet you could have it for free if you towed it

Shipping in a separate container is probably in the region of $1200- 1500.

Yeap..but in Portugal we can't afford to import used cars...

Taxes are brutal..and even, let's look what i would have to pay if i'd buy a Xedos 9 from anywhere within European Union:

IPB Image

Over 4.000 Euros for taxes alone, no matter the cost of the car.

From USA, i would have to pay that, plus VAT, plus 21% (minimum( Customs taxes...thats why i don't have a mustang ....yet!

:clap: Good answer.

Taxes; taking in a decent Miller Cycle like yours would run me like 15000 Euros in taxes and VAT if waiting till next year, and this includes a 63% discount for the cars age. Picking a 15 year old car would help, then you're granted a 80% discount.

Our best bet is to take in a classic, over 30 years old. Then we only pay VAT for the purchase price and some other minor additions. Like, say a 69 Mustang Fastback ;)