Millenia Washer Fluid Nozzles

enginph

I am looking for civic-like nozzles nowadays and what draws my attention is the price difference that I want to share.

Civic:

Right: $11, Left: $14

Mazda3:

Right: $14, Left $14

Mercedes SLK:

Total of two: $31.5

BMW 5-series

Total of two: $37.5

Milly nozzles (black):

Right: $77.5, left $83.5

Now can someone tell me wtf is wrong with the mazda prices?

:huh:

I have no idea, its been years and years since mine have been used, but they kind of suck, just 2 directions from each that barely cover anything.

If I were changing them out, I would find some from a grand cherokee, those windshield washer nozzles are bad ass, instead of 2 jets its a massive spray covering the entire windshield - helps alot with mud

Civic nozzles would blend in better.

My nozzles are heated, that ups the price I guess. I believe Mazda think they can charge more due to the rarity of the car. This and the dentprone body are the two major flaws in my opinion. Good thing it is reliable, the 2,5.

Next time I will think twice when pressing the washer knob. Actually if mazda will pay me that money they are up for sale...

Heated? How?

I will try my friends civic nozzles first. If they fit I will order. I should do it without telling him though :whistling:

Google honda trademotion for online honda dealers.

The nozzles are hooked up to the coolant circuit with one inch hoses.

J/k, electrical heating of course ;)

Part of 4 season package on the Millenia maybe? Here it is a stock feature.

I don't imagine Mazda would concider selling any car here without winter options...

as I have stated before, its cheaper and faster to go to the dealer, however starting this season I will be doing it myself since my service advisor has retired.

And yes, if I used disgusting, dirty, 2500mile + oil that was ready to be changed anyway you are correct

but I don't, the oil has around 650 miles on it, and some oil stabilzer, I change the oil in the spring before starting.

If I do not have the stabilzer then before storage I put in conventional oil, and then redrain in spring without a single use.

But in reality, why do I even need to keep oil in the car? I mean its just going to all be sitting in the oil pan, where not just drain it once and save myself the time later on.

When I had my motorcycle...

I'd change to the cheapest oil just before storage. Then add fogging oil to engine combustion chamber and turn the crank by hand a couple of times.

Then when spring comes, I turn the crank again and start the engine, letting it warm up a bit, then change the oil to the preferred oil.

I find it overkill to do it on a car though...

BHR: please leave some oil in that engine at least! lol