The Millenia's...they Assemble In Secret

tucked away in darkness, protected from even defiant dust particles.

For both the illegal obama admin and certain terrorist attacks, as well as other issues I won't go into I have started looking at the possiblity of moving it into long term storage, custom block that leaves suspension almost compressed to stock height but can spin bearing and take weight off body, as well as several other measures taken for long term storage, possibly years.

Then placing the millenia in a climate controlled storage unit, the problem being finding one with 24/7 power for the carcapsule. A storage unit up to several hundred miles away, and far from any major city.

If you are so much bored of it its time to sell :)

Bored, bored!!! are you shitting skittles?

I'm not bored, nor will I EVER let the millenia go. The reason I'm considering moving to long term storage at another location is 1. too close to D.C for upcoming terrorist, even nuclear attacks with an illegal administration to keep it here, and other issues which I will not discuss, long story short I want to make sure it always has a place to remain protected.

Other then location my grand father has a garage, its not climate controlled, and its not attached to the house, but it backs up to an alley with no traffic, there are no windows, and it receives shade year round, there is a big ass tree that I worry about, and location isn't amazing, but with no windows, and the use of the carcapsule it could work.

I would however bring it in very late at night by trailer under the cover of darkness, noone would know what forbidden treasures rest behind those doors.

Granted I'm not sure the millenia will fit....

who me? what the fuck do you think obama is, all he is doing is fear mongering, or did you really think that his pork spending bill got passed because collapsing support for him administration decided that getting 13 dollars more a week is worht 1 trillion dollars?

fear mongering is EXACTLY what he is doing, bush didn't do it, and didn't have 2 because something really did exist. Also I made no threats of what will happen, fuck the rest of you, My goal is protecting the millenia...which might be getting some 4 piston brembo calipers

$$$$$

otherwise I would be looking for a silver 01-02 S, and a red 00 ME

and although I would drive them both, especially the silver I would want to perserve them as well, so after 100k I would have to stop and put them into long term storage

now if I had a 99-00 white S, I think I would drive that until the wheels fall off

really?

bush fear mongering - more like dirty hippies who don't understand and can't rpesent facts.

I mean what evidence of terrorism was there? I mean some killings, lots of videos, threats, and a hole in manhatten, but hey that could have been anything, maybe global warming is beheading people