Coilovers???

mts

Subject: Re: You've received an answer to your question about item 95-99Mazda Millenia Adjustable Lowering Coilovers

To: michaeltroysmith@hotmail.com

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:59:36 +0000

And that was our goal with offering this setup is to have something no one else offered

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:54:02 -0300

To: <boostedcreations1@yahoo.com>

Subject: RE: You've received an answer to your question about item 95-99 Mazda Millenia Adjustable Lowering Coilovers

It just seemed odd to me, you would be the only person having performance stuff for a Mazda Millenia. I have had my car for 5 years now, and have had to custom make almost everything for it, the Cold Air Intake, headers, etc...

I just spent 2 fucking hours pulling the shifter linkage out of a junked Milly yesterday.... watch a hellish job.... YES I broke mine the other day.

94 build year... metal link to tranny....00 build year... PLASTIC (cheap fucking assholes)

I just spent 2 fucking hours pulling the shifter linkage out of a junked Milly yesterday.... watch a hellish job.... YES I broke mine the other day.

94 build year... metal link to tranny....00 build year... PLASTIC (cheap fucking assholes)

Is that the rod between shifter and tranny? Its metal in mine.

There is a little plastic clip (cable end) that holds the linkage to the transmission shifter assemble (on the transmission) Hard to see, it is under the resonator box for the intake.

Starter is a friggin' bitch to get out. lots of skinned knuckles

the starter on the 2.5 is a piece of cake however.

i just replaced a door actuator on the rear door, PITA. stevester, didnt you need to do this too?

Can you do the starter from above, or do you attack it from under? On the S it is done from above, but is much easier once the rear intercooler is removed. Maintenance manual omits that part ;)

oh look timing belt, different from the other belts.

done at 60k, 100k if your cheap, when it breaks if your ghetto.

One of my biggest fears is the VCG's leaking someday, its not something I would attempt, so 500 dollars to the dealer, infact it would probably be a 900 dollar trip as I would have the belts changed at the same time.

that is unless mts or someone THAT HAS DONE IT BEFORE would like some extra cash at a meet or something

Metal in mine too. I have changed the radiator in the milly, and it is a bitch to do. Hardest car to changed the radiator in. I dont even want to think about the work needed to change the timing belt, rear VCG's and motor mounts

Rad was easy in a 2.5 took all of 90 minutes. that was including KFC.. .. ..

oh look timing belt, different from the other belts.

done at 60k, 100k if your cheap, when it breaks if your ghetto.

One of my biggest fears is the VCG's leaking someday, its not something I would attempt, so 500 dollars to the dealer, infact it would probably be a 900 dollar trip as I would have the belts changed at the same time.

that is unless mts or someone THAT HAS DONE IT BEFORE would like some extra cash at a meet or something

I have to do my VCG and spark plugs.... maybe this weekend.... along with the shifter linkage. But I am looking for a shortcut to this... cuz did I ever beat the shit out of the one in the junkyard trying to get it out... center console, stereo, ECM, Airbag Sensor module, intake, battery.... all have to come out for this swap :angry: