Coilovers???

mts

Because it is a glued and pressed on POS. No replacement.... I am looking into tapping a thread onto the cable end, double female, long nut, and some type of loop threaded into it... must go to Home Depot on the way home... will fix this. I got the shift linkage from the junkyard for $30.

well see I didn't know that, 01-04 grand cherokees have a windoe regulator problem where the plastic piece breaks and the window falls down, noobs replace the entire thing when in reality you can upgrade the single piece to metal.

Why not simply take your existing linkage, cause small cable ties to attach an extra cable (steel) wind it through the linkage and lock with a cable tie. Sort of what your describing, but without extra parts

Starter is a friggin' bitch to get out. lots of skinned knuckles

the starter on the 2.5 is a piece of cake however.

i just replaced a door actuator on the rear door, PITA. stevester, didnt you need to do this too?

Can you do the starter from above, or do you attack it from under? On the S it is done from above, but is much easier once the rear intercooler is removed. Maintenance manual omits that part ;)

you take out the battery and battery tray and its right there. takes 15 min start to finish if your quick. i had an intake on my 2.5 that didnt get in the way at all. maybe if the stock air assembly was there you might need to remove part of it, prolly not though..

my buddy has been waiting all winter to change the starter in his altima, its only accessable from underneath. Its funny watching im crawl under there in a foot of snow to tap on it :)

It needs to push, pull and swivel.... a real techo-goof to make out of plastic... could have been a simple 1/18" solid wire loop would fix it... but need to but weld the two wires together and adjust for length...

Starter is a friggin' bitch to get out. lots of skinned knuckles

the starter on the 2.5 is a piece of cake however.

i just replaced a door actuator on the rear door, PITA. stevester, didnt you need to do this too?

Can you do the starter from above, or do you attack it from under? On the S it is done from above, but is much easier once the rear intercooler is removed. Maintenance manual omits that part ;)

you take out the battery and battery tray and its right there. takes 15 min start to finish if your quick. i had an intake on my 2.5 that didnt get in the way at all. maybe if the stock air assembly was there you might need to remove part of it, prolly not though..

my buddy has been waiting all winter to change the starter in his altima, its only accessable from underneath. Its funny watching im crawl under there in a foot of snow to tap on it :)

Rear intercooler is all I am going to say..... :(