4300k Or 5000k...can't Choose...

I got them in and they look amazing. I know 5000K isn't 4300K but it's close and I love them. I'll post pictures very soon after I get my car detailed again.

I just bought some 50watt 4300K and put them in, they also look awesome. All I need now is the two piece projector headlights from the Xedos 9 and some HID projectors. I also just got the car tinted.

i wan to see pics frum u both. stevester have u been checkin any junkyards or recyclin yards for the earlier model milly's?

god damn it, do NOT go with 50w

they are even poorer quality and you run into some serious heat problems, 50w is not recommended for plastic housings on any car, hidplanet is littered with people who had the housings start to melt.

auserwald make the worlds only decent 50w ballasts which come with massive heatsinks, cost around 600 dollars and very very rare

in addition to this 50w bleeds over the cutoff removing color and blinding people, I have boost ballasts which can run 50w under hibeam condition in my bixenon projectors, I NEVER run them at 50w in low beam

also, while 5000k is semi close ,an experienced hid person can tell a huge difference inside and outside the car