Hir Bulbs

:sigh:

perhaps xedos is finally coming around to taking his millenia to the next level. My Millenia's power plant is not scheduled to being depleting the ozone layer again until oct 22nd @ 10am. Morning prep will begin at 9:15, capcapsule depressurized and removed by 9:40, tires, electrical, palm navigation, and paperwork confirmed by 9:55, 10am ignition.

Yes, I'm that serious, I can up pull up my spreadsheet right now and tell you every date and time the millenia will leave its cocoon from now through march.

I can't say I level completely with you. However I now back her into the garage for improved access under the hood during HIR install and awesome view when door is open, though obviously the naked rearend is disguised.

HIR update: I am quite underwhelmed so far, driving with one HIR and one 9006. Hard to tell the difference. Possibly slightly wider light pattern from the HIR on medium distance. Cutoff and color seems identical.

HIR update: I am quite underwhelmed so far, driving with one HIR and one 9006. Hard to tell the difference. Possibly slightly wider light pattern from the HIR on medium distance. Cutoff and color seems identical.

I dont know how old my philips were. But I remember checking the fogs for a long long time, thinking I forgot them on. The pattern is definitely wider.