This Is Why You Don't Take The Fucking Millenia Out Of A Capsule

You god damn son's of bitches, the millenia was sitting perfectly protected in its carcapsule, and now like a fucking fool I took it out, and what the god damn fuck happened, I'm driving down the highway, passing some nappy headed obama supporting ghetto rat and rock flys up and hits the hood. I slammed on the brakes when I saw it coming but the god damn damage was already done.

I should force the plant to reopen production of the millenia, have a new car made and get a brand new factory hood, factory painted. Instead I have a ding about the size of a dime with scuff and a paint break. I instantly pulled over, went right back and did everything I could. Paint has been saved and now cannot be noticed except for the ding. Now I have to pay some guy 75 dollars to come out and fix the damn ding before the millenia is even allowed to be looked on by mortals again.

It would have been perfectly fucking fine in the carcapsule, you could have fired a fucking potato at it and it would have been fine.

Now it sits with a battery on life support, safetly back in the capsule, after being dusted and a light cleaning from the .8 mile drive, awaiting the repair. I have used several people for Jeep repairs, but only 1 for the millenia.

bull fucking shit, you people disgust me, you are all actively engaged in DESTORYING your millenia's, I treat my Jeep better on the trail then most of you do in your own driveway.

It will be fixed to the highest degree, then taken out when weather and conditions permit, I will also likely be returning to night only driving - no UV rays, no hot sun burning the paint, HID's in full use and the car running no more as a ghost

what do you mean what the fuck is my problem, the problem is a ding size dent that never should have existed.

although sometimes minor setbacks are required to spark leaps forward.

Yesterday I was walking around the capsule admiring the millenia's beauty, its unghettoed paint, its spoiler tying all lines together and I thought "what can I do to keep it perfect, to emtomb it in protection"

then it hit me - Argon

instead of having the carcapsule being a pressurized air chamber I could simply modify it and pump it fill or pure argon, an inert gas that nothing can survive in, no oxygen, no moisture, nothing, its what they preserve the constitution in (before obama smoked it)

it would be a royal pain since it would have to be done everytime the car is driven, but imagine it being perfect for thousands of years