What Its Like Driving My Millenia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so the time has come

Sitting silently in the shadows of its cave the Millenia sits in a world existing outside of time. Then when the planets aline, the moon shines full, and the elements just right - a roaring eruption of noise and power echo through the hills as the MCE powerplant comes online.

:shifty:

That was a good drive, about 60 miles, ECU needs to readjust after new battery.

What a joy it is to just barely touch the throttle and be passing people, some ghetto rat in an altima tried coming up all fast on me, held him off, then he went. I went, and then he knew he had lost after the S power hit the ground. On the downside I need to look down more often. In the millenia that 100mph mark comes up ALOT faster.

In the Jeep at 95-100 its alittle scary. I looked down going 120 and thought I was maybe around 80

Infact the Millenia was driven AGAIN on thursday night.

This time it was just before sundown and required 7 detours to avoid police. I even ran the a/c for a bit on both trips.

I had forgotton how the a/c on a millenia is able to summon the artic chill of a thousand frozen tundra's at a moments notice.

• 2 weeks later...

vagary

vagary [váygəri]

(plural vagaries)

noun

unpredictable change: an unpredictable or eccentric change, action, or idea

the vagaries of the weather

[Late 16th century. < Latin vagari 'wander']

-vagarious [və gáiri əss], adjective

Microsoft® Encarta® 2008. © 1993-2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

I had forgotton how the a/c on a millenia is able to summon the artic chill of a thousand frozen tundra's at a moments notice.

Climate control is a simple, "set and forget" operation. The system automatically maintains your selected temperature... whatever the vagaries of the weather outside.

Thats a lie. When I drive long enough the temperature inside shifts to one end. If its heating I need to increase the temp gradually and if its cooling I need to decrease.