Say Goodbye

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont plan on spending 5000 just for that repair, i wanna use 5000 to fix my cat problem, fix my suspension problem, get new tires and rims, tints, and HID headlights. Idk how to remove them, im not touching anything cause i dont wanna fuck anything up. i cant pass inspection and i kept getting pulled over for having failed stickers. my friends dad might be able to get me the cat for cheap, but its like a 3 hours labor job, so i need to find a place to do it for a reasonable price. I'd rather fix the suspension myself, i need struts alround. Any kind of help would be great!!!!!!!!

and all your sayuing is to remove them, what am i putting in place? idk what to do!

nobody answers his question on what to do or get when he takes off the old exhaust.... everyone is just bitchin about what he said b4.

I guess i put myself in his shoes readin about everyones bitchin and not helpin me out with the actual problem.... but im over it now

also im at work and i got frustrated at something elseand it added toit... :D

This is funny (not to be a dick). Street - no reason to be mad at these guys, they just love the millenia, that's all. You do what's best for yourself. I ended up trading my millenia for a g35 in 2005. I had fun in it, but I have had payments for the last 4 years and I hate it. The millenia was paid off and I was sitting pretty. So fars its been well over 25k in 4 years for car payments (I'm on the 2nd one now).

Just relax and keep a cool head. I regret having the car payments through college (not sure what you're doing with yourself now), and I regret getting rid of that car in the first place! Take it easy. Sounds like you have some money to replace broken parts and upgrade some other ones.