Mazda2...what?

///BHRpowered

eh, I have to give kia some credit, atleast they admit there cars are powered by gerbels and have fun with it. I also give mazda credit for not making a dirty yuppie hybrid.

Today sitting in traffic I saw the ugliest nonmale in a long time in a corvette with top down and feet on dash....which means I wanted to hit the front bumper and watch airbag snap legs off snapping back into face killing them instantly.

Also 2 dirty ass hybrids with worn down bumpers covered in obama and various uneducated type stickers "trees are the answer" "war is not the answer" "sow seeds of love" etc

I'm wondering how the 2 will do, with some good marketing it could actually be a gravy bringer in younger markets

I was one of the first people in North America to drive the Mazda2 awesome little b-car. Handles really well.

Handles well? I can roll it like an egg with those bicycle tires.

The actual 2 looks very cheap with lots of plastic. The photos I posted belonged to the show car in LA auto show which looks at least stylish.

Mazda flew me out to Montreal to test drive it. Its a fun little car and handles much better than other cars in its class. You really have to drive it for yourself. 52% of the cars frame is made out of high tensile steel and has well tuned suspension and brakes but the most impressive thing IMO was the steering feel, very sporty and the electronic power steering felt very responsive.

Read the full story and look at my pics in the .org lounge.

• 1 month later...

///BHRpowered,

I saw a new, grey Mazda 2 on the Brown's Fairfax lot yesterday. It looks like there's about 9" of room between the rear door seam and the back of the car. If someone rear ends you in the Mazda 2, the rear passengers are going to get one hell of a wedgie. Hopefully, they don't get any more injuries - but, it just looks like an accident waiting to happen. I know I'd be paranoid to have any passengers riding in my backseat on the Mazda 2. If anything happened to them, I'd suffer the guilt for the rest of my life, because it was my decision to buy the car.