Displeased

Worked on the millenia for 7 hours today, got the rear brembo calipers finally installed, fixed a few things here nad there yet the big project, something aftermarket I have been putting off repairing for like years. I ordered the parts, they arrived, I installed what I needed, hit the switch AND........nothing.

piss nothing.

I checked all the wiring I could, most of the car up on jackstands, repaired 2 areas and still nothing, swapped out control box and nothing. tested switch, nothing.

Only 2 small things I can check once I do the front calipers sometime this week. Fuck, I want this working for MWM2010.

No, I heard one of those things on a civic once, I'm convinced its just a speaker that makes the noise of a crappy turbo about to blow with zero performance.

And no, NO god damn hippie technology that decreases everything about everything. I'm referring to the intercooler sprayers

And you will use the wiper blade rod to activate? That would be funny...

:hmm2:

Well then, returned it and got a new one, this time I just rigged it all up directly to the battery AND.....

Nothing

Piss nothing.

Now while all the lights come on, stereo etc and the battery (optima redtop) is only 5 months old, AND it was driven just on monday its unlikely, but maybe the battery is too weak.

So I'm letting the charger see what it can do

No, intercooler sprayers to cool the excessively hot intercoolers.

After talking to customer support there is 1 more thing I can test out before sending it back. Of course right now I'm in my office, dressed up and having a busy day.

Looks like I will going to NY to spend a weekend with a self-made million-dollar earner in the company (thats 83,000/month) only about 6 of us, then he is taking us all to some broadway show (boring) next day we have courtside seats at the US open, and then spend the night in his multi-million dollar mansion.

So, who wants to work for BHR on my team?

1. Clearly this is not used except when the car is driven and the intercooler running hot.

2. Carcapsule is designed to remove moisture, the company claims you can park a recently washed but undried car inside and it will be perfectly dry and moisture free in a few hours.

3. Some people use C02 for the sprayers which super cool the intercoolers and provide extra power. I never really got onboard with that approach