More Or Less Free Subs

///BHRpowered

Ok everyone, basically I was cleaning out my old room and found some stuff I totally forgot about, now, these are all NEW, infact mostly still in the original box. There not JL's or something, but for a cheap starter system, be my guest. I don't remember what I paid for these so I'm just going to say a flat rate of 25 dollars PER SUB, this will include shipping, which if you think about it, is probably going to be 18-22 each.

3 reactor 12" - 300w (rms unknown to be)

2 legacy 12" - 500w each (250 rms)

2 pyramid 12" 1000w each (500rms)

1 dual sealed 12" enclosure - 70 dollars shipped

send me a pm if interested in anything, if you want to do local pickup then lets just say 8 dollars per sub

Very good, then I may have to consider buying this item.... if I can find an opportunity to get a trip to down into the US. Damn schedule changes have once again fucked my plans to attend the meet.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

prognosis

prognosis [prog nṓssiss]

(plural prognoses [prog nṓs seez])

noun

1. opinion on course of disease: a medical opinion as to the likely course and outcome of a disease

2. prediction: a prediction about how a given situation will develop

[Mid-17th century. Via late Latin < Greek prognōsis 'knowledge beforehand' < gignōskein 'know']

Microsoft® Encarta® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.