New Towers At A Sweet Deal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

indeed, I have had a white 5-led matrix in my trunk for some time, I greatly enjoy it

While those 3 led lights my be bright, they do not address the problem of beam spread. what I want is a tower, PLUS 3 led facing backwards to rid your lenses of that damn black hole effect.

oh, and the guy is "led_warehouse" on ebay, even says made in the usa

I must be missing something. All I see from the seller is 13-LED mini-towers advertised as world's brightest (?) and 18-LED 744x also advertised as world's brightest (?) and the usual dirty tricks like professing they are brighter than incandescent and charging more for shipping than the item itself...

IPB Image

Let us know how it goes anyway.

damn it, I really want that jeep tonight, I can barely wait.

If I get it tonight within the hour I'm ordered a 2.5" lift kit 32" tires, brush guard, offroading lights, intake, borla exhaust, spark plugs, wires, slotted rotors (no x-drilling, I have my reasons) powder coat the calipers, and I know a guy form JF who wants to trade me for his older, more classy gauges, and his grill, it shall be amazing. Oh and I can't forget the transfer case skid plate and tow hooks

they are in and installed. I must say. I'm very impressed.

first of all the true tower mounting, addition of 3 more leds, and all being more powerful makes a huge difference, when on high they are about 90% as bright as the STOCK bulbs, however compared to the old ones I had you truely tell a difference.

the best part is that when on low they are actually dimmer then my old bulbs, but because of the design light up well, so thedifference between high and low has been increased, while increasing over all high. I'm very happy