New Towers At A Sweet Deal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hmm:

as far as the above post is concerned the 39 led is simply 2 big to fit into any housing as 95% of all cars have bulbs insert forward into the housing, I see no way to phyically get the leds on.

as for the spider, its different yes, but the tower will still perform the task of emitting light in the stock pattern to take full use of reflectors designed for there intended purpose. No, this is not to say that in same very limited areas the spider may work, most notable would be in smaller housing such as the millenia's reverse lights where the wings would actual fill out the entire housing, thus creating the effect of a true led conversion

Agreed, though...

as far as the above post is concerned the 39 led is simply 2 big to fit into any housing as 95% of all cars have bulbs insert forward into the housing, I see no way to phyically get the leds on.

One exception is cars where it's possible to remove the rear lense and install the bulb from the inside. Overall though, these products are getting silly - they should be getting smaller not bigger.

We want high-power towers! :clap:

• 5 weeks later...

I just got a nice set of amber towers from the Don, will be getting some resistors and installing

i was wondering if you got those...they arrived in good condition i take it?

Look to be, I haven't had the time to test them yet...

I had tried the fronts from Trout, but one of the LEDs was U/S so they are chromes again... and the towers from Don do not fit into the housing without modding the hole in the reflector... soon