The Sweet Sound Of The Miller Cycle

nah, they have saftey stuff built in. actually there is a company that custom makes these with full beds so if something leaks it won't get onto a car below. I actually got the idea from some dude on a show about the ford gt, 2 car garage with 4 cars, he had a lift installed to put his original 60 something ford gt up high, and then park his brand new 06 ford gt below to drive.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you jackass, that was my idea. like a year ago I posted my dream house and garage, I stated a grage with 3 double doors, the far left being a indoor carwashing room, the far right being a mechanics dream garage and the center having a long corridor to drive down with italian tiled floors and angled parking spaces for up to 40 cars. up top a early 90's style lounge room with billards, tv's etc, while the garage itself holds nothing but artwork and random things of each car there...all of this mostly secluded in the woody area of my dream property

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

remus and a 2.5

here is the 2.5 with a remus. I miss my milly...

is that a cia and a remus together I hear???

Yup, that was my custom CAI on the old 95' with a Remus twin exhaust, ohhh the memories....

winter setup no downtube:

IPB Image

downtube for the summer:

IPB Image

I am accually unimpressed with the performance of the miller-cycle, i drove my brothers 98S plenty of times even before i had my 95. He doesnt have an exhaust or intake however, i cant wait to feed my new milly some more air and hear her growl. A custom CAI for the S will be in the works this spring... :emot-devil: