Fuck Shit Damn Fucking Asswhipes White Trash Piece Of Shit!!!!

ok soo today, after coming back from work to get to my friend's house, some fuckin white trash piece of shit who doesnt know how to drive hits me from the rear quarter panel. whats worse, he fuckin blames me because i was taking up the curb. well mr. pos, who the fuck said that u should hit the fucking guy so u can squeeze in to a lane?!?! so i pulled over, i checked the damage, and it was a scrape from the rearwell to the tailight and i lost my wheelcap AND!!!! HE FUCKING CRACKED MY WHEEL!!!! ok so this happened on the intersection of route 27 and cozzens lane (if u guys live in nj, ull prolly know what im talking about). now, there is only one lane on 27 . however, on that intersection, most ppl swing on to the shoulder to keep going straight while the ppl in the lane take a left onto cozzens. and thats what i was doing. i was following traffic that was half on the shoulder overtaking the ppl trying to make a left. so this fuckin pos tries to get into the shoulder so he can avoid traffic as well. i see his ugly ass trying to get in front of me. so i honk, and warn him that im there and that he shouldnt hit me! so he stops, i go around him and as im doing that, he miscalculates and STILL HITS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so back to calling the cops after pulling over. this was this guy's story: he was talking on the cellphone and wanted to pull over on the shoulder to talk on the cellphone. WHO THE FUCK PULLS OVER DURING TRAFFIC ON ROUTE FUCKING 27 TO TALK ON THE PHONE?!?!?! IN NJ?!?!!?!and the fucktwat told me he was in a rush to get to work so DONT FUCKING LIE U COCKSUCKING WHORE!!!! anyway, cop saw right through his lie and said that even though i was on the shoulder, it was the guy's fault. guy got mad and claimed that my damage was minimal and he attempted to wipe it off.DONT FUCKING TOUCH MY CAR AFTER U JUST HIT IT!!!! AND PLUS ITS A FUCKING MAZDA MILLENIA S. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MINIMAL DAMAGE. EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE!! and its MY millenia; i will not tolerate a busted tailight, cracked wheel and scraped quarter panel. soo ya, we are filing the claim to the insurance company when we get the report so i can get it repaired.

lesson to learn: u hit my millenia, u got one pissed arab motherfucker and an expensive car to fix.

here is a pic of the scenario to help u better understand what happened:

IPB Image

i will get pics of the damage later when it stops raining and there is light out and i have batteries in my camera

ok soo today, after coming back from work to get to my friend's house, some fuckin white trash piece of shit who doesnt know how to drive hits me from the rear quarter panel. whats worse, he fuckin blames me because i was taking up the curb. well mr. pos, who the fuck said that u should hit the fucking guy so u can squeeze in to a lane?!?! so i pulled over, i checked the damage, and it was a scrape from the rearwell to the tailight and i lost my wheelcap AND!!!! HE FUCKING CRACKED MY WHEEL!!!! ok so this happened on the intersection of route 27 and cozzens lane (if u guys live in nj, ull prolly know what im talking about). now, there is only one lane on 27 . however, on that intersection, most ppl swing on to the shoulder to keep going straight while the ppl in the lane take a left onto cozzens. and thats what i was doing. i was following traffic that was half on the shoulder overtaking the ppl trying to make a left. so this fuckin pos tries to get into the shoulder so he can avoid traffic as well. i see his ugly ass trying to get in front of me. so i honk, and warn him that im there and that he shouldnt hit me! so he stops, i go around him and as im doing that, he miscalculates and STILL HITS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so back to calling the cops after pulling over. this was this guy's story: he was talking on the cellphone and wanted to pull over on the shoulder to talk on the cellphone. WHO THE FUCK PULLS OVER DURING TRAFFIC ON ROUTE FUCKING 27 TO TALK ON THE PHONE?!?!?! IN NJ?!?!!?!and the fucktwat told me he was in a rush to get to work so DONT FUCKING LIE U COCKSUCKING WHORE!!!! anyway, cop saw right through his lie and said that even though i was on the shoulder, it was the guy's fault. guy got mad and claimed that my damage was minimal and he attempted to wipe it off.DONT FUCKING TOUCH MY CAR AFTER U JUST HIT IT!!!! AND PLUS ITS A FUCKING MAZDA MILLENIA S. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MINIMAL DAMAGE. EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE!! and its MY millenia; i will not tolerate a busted tailight, cracked wheel and scraped quarter panel. soo ya, we are filing the claim to the insurance company when we get the report so i can get it repaired.

lesson to learn: u hit my millenia, u got one pissed arab motherfucker and an expensive car to fix.

here is a pic of the scenario to help u better understand what happened:

IPB Image

i will get pics of the damage later when it stops raining and there is light out and i have batteries in my camera

Yo man i think i see ur millenis in that area a few times u ever see 01 all white S around there from time to time cause that be me heheheheh