looking for a certain picture

Some of you remember a few months ago someone posted either a link, or a hosted a pdf file which contained several millenia pictures, including a black 00 S sitting on top of the brooklyn bridge by sunset. I can't seem to find this photo or thread anywhere. Does anyone have a link to atleast the picture I speak of?

:shifty: Joker and I have been working on several layout's, right now we're deciding between 2-3 of the tops, there are also some others, slightly more basic that people may like. Right now we're completing test forums, we'll take some screen shots and let you guys vote. After which the go ahead will eb given to redesign the whole site with that theme. Once that is done the opening video and main page will be completed. We have a professional video studio doing the entry video, but it will depend on the music choosen, if we keep the same sound track then they get free will. If we go with the new, custom created song "MW advance" theme music then I have a very clear picture in my head of how it should turn out for max effect.

Once it is all completed it will all be tested and ready to go, then on All Hallows Eve the site will be taken down for several hours while everything is transferred over, and then BAM. MW 2.0 "Endgame"

• 3 months later...