How crazy you ask?

///BHRpowered

Well, lets say you have a wrangler, and the biggest engine you can get is the mighty i-6 4.0 Tried, tested, and true. In a car that small quite fast as well, but then you think, Hey, I wanna go faster, so you hear about guys in 93-98 grand cherokee swapping out there 4.0's for the 5.7 hemi. You figure hell why not, but wait, maybe the 6.1SRT8 engine will fit, but then you think, nah, too new, besides, I don't want to be outdone. So whats left....

Clearly the only option is to take your 93 wrangler, get a Viper V10 engine and tranny, stroke it out to a full 8.0 liters, custom mount the engine and change everything around to make it fit, and BAM. an 8.0L V10 powered, 625hp, street legal 7.8 second JEEP WRANGLER.

engine.jpg

nah, I wouldn't do a swap like that. There was a thread about us ZJ guys(93-98 grand cheorkee's) swapping out the 4.0's and even 5.2's for the new hemi and the srt8...then someone bumped the thread like 2 years later with his work complete...noone thought he was using such an enigne though

Now, if I could I would love to take a donor millenia, and if I could, sure, fit an enzo's v12 in there, but due to space, I was thinking maybe the f430's, or a used 360's engine might work

• 3 weeks later...

not really MC, you simply take the 430 engine out, turn it around, slap in a custom drive shaft and axle, something done all the time atleast for jeeps, mount it up and your good to go. when you plan on doing nothing but keeping the shell of the car you can rebuild almost anything you want

Is that some kind of joke?