Decision

so yesterday i managed to curb up one my rims pretty badly...so now it's time to buy a new one...my only thing is given the time, i'll probably have to take them all off for the winter anyway...some of you know that i also have a set of S rims that are in need of repair and tires...so should i:

1) just buy the new rim anyway and use them until it's time to take them off

OR

2) just take the rims off now and worry about buying a new one next summer when they'll go back on and just use my money towards fixing and getting tires for the S rims?

OR

3) see if i can do both (although i really didn't feel like dishing out this kinda money for the car right now)

thanks in advance

find a nice big pothole near where u live and call the city and tell them that the pothole fucked up ur rim. they will reimburse with the money to fix it. my friend has done it many times when he bought a new car and the rims were fucked. however, im not sure about aftermarket rims. so to be on the safe side, say it was ur chrome stock rim and that should be some help to fixing ur rim