Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
mohamedeladawy@hotmail.com

TOP GEAR: mazdaspeed 6

Rear wiper only comes on the hatchback version...

ok first the 6s is just ok not all that much fun , now with the main event.... test drove the mazdaspeed 6 , it was raining which i thought was a good timing. The AWD was nice as well as the pick up and go. The turbo in it seems really small though, as far as handling : it wasn't bad at all for it being a good sized car.... i think if i was going to buy this i would of looked into an evo or sti first

I've never understood its inclusion only on hatches on wagons but not sedans.

Sedans have air flow on the rear windshield, hbs dont. This one doesnt need it seems like..

I dont like the exhaust..

Depends on which car. Nowadays the rear window angle on hatch and sedans are often very similar, making it close to impossible to see the difference from a distance, at least if the viewing angle is slightly from the front side. The Mazda 6 is a good example. Previous euro Ford Mondeo even better.