how high is yours

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have an 01-02S in silver, the white 99-00 is stll up for grabs, but NO chrome rims, NO tu-tone, and under 75k. If I did get it I would probably add a spoiler, upgraded brakes, hid's, LED's, and a small 10" sub, but use it as a daily driver.

the 01-02 S would be display car mostly, treated almost like my 00

the M3 is looking for a new home off and on, depending if I can do the new CLSAMG, or that used 99 ferrari 360 (see thread) the jeep will remain of course.

ideally I will have 2 millenia's, the ferrari, the jeep, and a CLS55 AMG, or an S600 as a seden daily driver

this thread has inspired me. I just went out, popped open the door and let the power plant rip lose. Nothing like hearing it roar to life after nearly a month now. let it idle for 10 minutes, some mild revving to simulate actual driving, nothing over 3k however, held steady at 1800-2500 alot, with idling in between, let engine get to operating temp and stay there for about 20 minutes. Engaged every gear and went bac and forth a bit.

Keep in mind the millenia is kept in a heated garage so the oil stays at about 75 degrees year round

this thread has inspired me. I just went out, popped open the door and let the power plant rip lose. Nothing like hearing it roar to life after nearly a month now. let it idle for 10 minutes, some mild revving to simulate actual driving, nothing over 3k however, held steady at 1800-2500 alot, with idling in between, let engine get to operating temp and stay there for about 20 minutes. Engaged every gear and went bac and forth a bit.

Keep in mind the millenia is kept in a heated garage so the oil stays at about 75 degrees year round

You do realize that long term sitting is VERY hard on wheel bearings...

im asian

j/k