how high is yours

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we got the car when it crossed the 200,000 mark. since then, its all added by me. we had the car for i think 2-3 years i cant remember.

THATS NOT ME DAMMIT!!! fine...im posting the pic of the jackass who did it.

IPB Image

THIS IS THE SON OF A BITCH WHO FUCKED UP MY CAR!!!! STOP FUCKING SAYING IT WAS ME U :censored:! I WAS PISSED OFF THEN ABOUT IT. AND I AM PISSED OFF NOW. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

sorry...but dammit, i dont need to explain myself to something that ive repeated over and over again.

and no....thats not me. im not white and im certainly not a gay doushe bag like that kid making ugly faces. btw, another reason to kick his ass. he owns a honda. yes, bhr. a fucking honda. chew his ass.

damn, if i left the shit that i said b4 censoring it up there, i wouldve been banned for life. btw, that pic is from a public website. u can access it anywhere. so nothing illegal here.

and for anyone who doesnt know the whole story. i went inside stop&shop to buy something and left the keys inside cuz it was cold as heck and i wanted the car warm and my so called "friend" wanted to listen to the radio. i came back and they were trying to drift in it. i told them that i dont like doing burnouts in a millenia cuz 1) its damn near impossible 2) it fucks up the car. they did it anyway. overheated the car. i came and punched the kid and dropped him. his other faggot friend came and was like wat the fuck are u doing? i was about to explain myself when two police cruisers came. the two asswhipes drove off leaving me with the fucked up millenia and tire marks everywhere. i explained wat happened. and the cops stopped them. i also got my friend later that week and came to his house where i made the kid pay 800 dollars in damages to i. i thought it was enough to get everything running for the most part. i found out later that the water pump was seized as well. the kid for the most part, came and apologized and said that it was no right of him taking the car like that. i still hate em for it. thats why i hate princeton high school. now stfu and leave me alone about it.

:sigh: i dont do burnouts in parking lots. i do them at burnout contests where i go buy a 200 dollar nissan pulsar and destroy its tires where then i win 500 dollars for first place. i dont do em to two fags who want to see a millenia do a burnout. and no, u dont know my voice. and at my age, mostly everyone sounds the same. and its a shitty camera. im not arguing with u no more. and plus, wat does this prove? after a blowout, my car lasted? big whoop! goes to show the millenia can hold its own after 280,000 miles (the mileage at the time this vid was taken)

I've got 115,000 km give or take and have replaced 3 out of 4 wheel bearings. The first one went at 41,000 km. Also, I didn't think it was possible to grease modern wheel bearings.

Wow. What size and offset rims do you run? I 'm currently on 131000 km and would be greatly disappointed if a wheelbearing broke down on me before doubling that. I should say triple that km is what i expect. I run stock wheels though, which of course is what the wheelbearings are designed for.

Sorry, that should have read 51,000 km for first bearing problems. Still ridiculous.

Stock wheels on my car -- 17s I believe? I'm totally baffled as to the bearing problems on the car. Even the hanger bearing was shot. MTS has heard the woeful stories several times.

Of course the unknown factor is the previous owner. God knows how they treated the car or how long it sat. Aside from the bearings the thing was flawless and had 45,000 km or so. Hardly broken in. Great paint, no dings, perfect upholstry and interior. The only telltale sign of anything amiss is the fact that it has an aftermarket windshield, which itself is quite pitted. That would seem to argue for very high mileage (with perhaps a tampered odo) but it would be very hard to hide all signs of high mileage.

Oh, and I think BHR was asking about bearing replacement prices? Letting the dealer do it up here runs you about $300 a corner. As I recall the bearing itself is only $80 -- the rest is the labour to take the hub off, press out the old one, press in a new one and reinstall the hub.

I've got 115,000 km give or take and have replaced 3 out of 4 wheel bearings. The first one went at 41,000 km. Also, I didn't think it was possible to grease modern wheel bearings.

Wow. What size and offset rims do you run? I 'm currently on 131000 km and would be greatly disappointed if a wheelbearing broke down on me before doubling that. I should say triple that km is what i expect. I run stock wheels though, which of course is what the wheelbearings are designed for.

Sorry, that should have read 51,000 km for first bearing problems. Still ridiculous.

Stock wheels on my car -- 17s I believe? I'm totally baffled as to the bearing problems on the car. Even the hanger bearing was shot. MTS has heard the woeful stories several times.

Of course the unknown factor is the previous owner. God knows how they treated the car or how long it sat. Aside from the bearings the thing was flawless and had 45,000 km or so. Hardly broken in. Great paint, no dings, perfect upholstry and interior. The only telltale sign of anything amiss is the fact that it has an aftermarket windshield, which itself is quite pitted. That would seem to argue for very high mileage (with perhaps a tampered odo) but it would be very hard to hide all signs of high mileage.

Oh, and I think BHR was asking about bearing replacement prices? Letting the dealer do it up here runs you about $300 a corner. As I recall the bearing itself is only $80 -- the rest is the labour to take the hub off, press out the old one, press in a new one and reinstall the hub.

I hate to be the downer here... but is Mazda putting in cheap bearings and billing you for theirs?

you can get a used bearing installed from my local shop for 60 bucks a corner. now thats a deal....they did the job in 20-30 min. I usually brought him new OEM parts with my old milly and he always gave me a good rate on install and was fast fast fast. The only readon i had to replace the front wheel bearings along with tons of other little goodies was because the previous owner installed the eibachs backwards and drove a ton of miles like that on my old 95.

i dont look forward to repairs, thats why i got a looooooow mileage 2000 now :D

I hate to be the downer here... but is Mazda putting in cheap bearings and billing you for theirs?

Oh man, anything's possible. I went from being pretty high on Oakville Mazda (they pointed out damage a moron tech did to my suspension on a previous visit and redid it for free -- wow) to utter disgust. My front right fog light housing has corroded screws. I didn't relish lying on cold concrete drilling them out so I asked them to deal with it during an oil change. Answer? Sorry, best we can do is spray them with WD-40. Come back in a week.

Fast forward two days and I get a call from the dealership. Seems they are under new ownership and are calling all recent visitors to the service dept for feedback. I praise the Service Manager for the aforementioned picking up of the tab on parts one of his employees damaged (noting that -- hey -- it's always nicer if you don't break my car in the first place, but this is a nice consolation prize).

Then I suggest that perhaps they could have tried harder on the coroded screw issue. Finding time to get to the dealer isn't easy and having some guy tell me to come back after the lubricant has set in is pretty lame.

The owner agrees and says I'll get a call from the service manager toot sweet about getting the car in. Well, a week passes with no call. Then another, then another. I'm thinking great followup and call to book an appointment myself.

When I get there it's obvious the service manager is pissed at me. Whereas once before we'd shoot a bit of shit (my milly is fucking famous there for the bearings and axles it has eaten), this time he walks away as I begin to talk to him and a supervisor about being back for the screw issue. I knew this would happen. I even said to the dealership owner that I didn't want him to shit on this guy for the lame effort on the foglight -- he obviously can't be everywhere at once and I didn't even see him that first day.

So now I sit and wait while someone goes at the car. They come out ten minutes later and say it's no good, there's no way the light is coming apart. I suggest perhaps a drill or dremel. He instead invites me to authorize a complete replacement of the housing at a mere $550 plus labour. He also tells me the front bumper has to come off to do this job. Right, where do I fucking sign...

I go back to the service counter where the guy hands back my keys. My former buddy the service manager is standing there talking to one of his techs. He looks up, sees me, and turns on his heel and heads off again. Sigh. Been a slice dude.

Can you fucking imagine? An AUTHORIZED, FACTORY TRAINED dealership can't get four rusted screws out of a foglight? And I've got the big 100,000 km service due and I'm supposed to let these guys pull a milly engine open? Thats like discovering your heart surgeon can't tie his own shoes.

chitown? was that you with the backward eibachs? where the car sat at a weird racked angle, or someone eles? I remember someones car just looked sick and was traced to improper spring install

the 95 had a slight angle to it going down in the front because of the backwards springs, it didnt look horrible and the car was definetly drivable (i bought it) but the front would always bottom out and it just didnt look right to me after seeing some other millys, this was the first issue you guys ever helped me with a couple years ago. i saw some pics of a milly sitting on the ground but mine wasnt that bad.

I will not take part in your whodunnit discussion, all I can say is it all looks like a grandma driving session compared to the rather unrestricted driving I was up to when same age. I never overheated my engine though, but oiltray not meant for the G-forces I obtained did hurt my main bearings. Fixed by myself before beyond repair though, and I can surely remember how pissed my dad was :whistling: