Brake Job

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anubis - a bit critical aren't we? What are you studying to become an interior designer? And I don't know about the space, I can't make it disappear.

BHR - FD 4 piston calipers, and mitusbishi 3000gt vr4 rotors. After that, you'd probably have to adjust the proportioning valve and get a bigger master cylinder.

??? do those calipers fit?

I would still like to find a brembo big brake kit that would fit the millenia an d work well instead of going the costly custom route

If a big brake kit by brembo doesn't exist for probe/mx6/626 then it definitely doesn't exist for the millenia. Put together those cars outsold the milly what 100:1

Do the calipers fit? Probably not without modification or custom brackets, but at least you're keeping it in the family (except for the huge ass vr4 rotors). The lines would work though. And this would not work with anything smaller than a 16" rim, and even that may be pushing it.

someone awhile ago was saying how the rx-7 brakes were almsot exactly the same, which I know a big brake kit exists for.

and camel, the hell do you mean I don't drive fast? I made it to the mwm06 meet in 3 hours in the jeep. I start off slow and easy to warm up the engine, after that I give it a good exercise