Leds

ChiTown

chi, is there a difference in the high postion though? generally on low they match quite well, but the standard bulb on high is brighter.

also, you said that your outers were led and the inners were not? do you currently have any cruise control issues with this setup.

As for led turn signals, I have 2 resistors, 1 on each rear turn signal and all works well, I do not, and will not have front led's

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, you said that your outers were led and the inners were not? do you currently have any cruise control issues with this setup.

no cruise control issue yet, all is working fine, my tower should come today so i can finish the install...

does anyone have pics of the LED fogs??

My 3rd light stop is the factory LED spoiler, which is actually rather bright, but the high low was the main concern.

I'm intriged by this combo with chi though, I wonder if its any 2 bulbs or a certain set, this will make it much easier to place resistors and fix the cruise control issue

i am rather disappointed by the output of a 1156 tower in the third brake light on my 00'. it my be brighter than the two 194's i had in my 95 but it is not symmetrical. i think the two 921's would have been the best looking option.

can i get a 3rd brake housing off a 95 and mod it, i may do this, along with the plastic trunk lining.

got the bulbs, i will try to get them in tomorrow..

next on the agenda is the rear dome/pillar lights....on the 95-96 models these function as courtesy lights and light when the doors open, on the 97+ models they do not, this sucks, i miss my 95.

after doing some research i discovered that if you run a common ground from the door light to the rear pillar lights they will function as courtesy lights, sweet. i will be trying this. I want some UV leds to light up the rear with the UV leds in the doors...

i also found these on ebay, interesting design to mod a panel into the domes...

chitown, what about the turn signals and gauges?

and no, because several others have had the same problem, if its the gauges however then I'm at a loss

the turn signals are chrome amber bulbs for now, i will upgrade to led front/back in the summer.

no leds in the gauges and i dont really plan to.

anyone see the mod to get the rear pillars to come on with the door lights. i have lrds in the doors and want some in the rear to light up with them. would running a common ground wire work?

the gauge led's make a huge difference.

actually the timing was perfect, milly_engr installed them for me at MWM05, and during the day yeah it was ok, but then we had our drive, got some dinner, and then when we came out the difference was insane, I wish we had gotton a picture, but everyone was crowded around comparing mine to a stock, stock looks hella dim actually

of course, if the weather is bad and I have to take the jeep then I could have put that money into jeep and M mods.

Ordered my zacatal safari roof rack today, complete with hi-lift jack, custom mount shovel, tire carrier, reverse camp setup lights, and 4 v-style off-road front lights

Like this one, except without people in the way damn it.

IPB Image