Good News And Bad News...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Call me General Tso, but i thought that sounded great. Nice vid, for the next one you may want to do a parked rev, then a fly by. My dad's RT has an K&N set up that looks exactly like your setup if you can rig up an airbox. This would be a great addition to the mod section.

• 3 weeks later...

hahah very true. however...i finally removed the bottom part of the air box and somehow it made a difference in sound. the supercharger is as loud if not louder than the svt lightening.

Call me General Tso, but i thought that sounded great. Nice vid, for the next one you may want to do a parked rev, then a fly by. My dad's RT has an K&N set up that looks exactly like your setup if you can rig up an airbox. This would be a great addition to the mod section.

ive actually considered making a pipe with the proper hose outlets and sensor bungs. ill see how much itll cost. its actually very easy to make. although that resonator box that is attached to the supercharger and to the airbox has a big hose coming from it and a small vacuum hose. thats the only reason why i dint remove it cuz they seemed pretty damn important (that vacuum hose came off and the car threw codes and was acting odd. once i put it on, it was all better again.) i shall update soon. however...ill need a millenia s to so that i can get some proper measurements as mine has been traded for another mazda.