New Mod

mmmm that sure does fukin look sweet...

glad to see u still got the whip... how many miles u got on it now? 13,000? ahahah

Thanks for the comments guys. I actually have 25,000 miles on it. It's still garaged and only driven on weekends. One of my friends did it. He had the car for about 4 days.

o thats beautiful!

Thanks! I'm still not used to the look. I've been looking at the chrome housing since I got the car so it will take some getting used to.

You could take them apart and paint the chrome part the same as the body colour.... Might be a thought... like the new 'vettes have.

o thats beautiful!

Thanks! I'm still not used to the look. I've been looking at the chrome housing since I got the car so it will take some getting used to.

You could take them apart and paint the chrome part the same as the body colour.... Might be a thought... like the new 'vettes have.

That's exactly what was done. The headlight housing was painted OEM Platinum Silver. And yes, similar to the 'vettes and the Ferrari F50 and I'm sure others as well.

what kind of rims are on that milly?

18 inch Konig Prophets in Opal wrapped in Toyo Proxes FZ4's 225/40/18.

IPB Image

:shifty: sorry man.... the brightness of the silver made me think they were still chrome.

LOL....no problem man! Yeah, the pics aren't the best quality either.......

:hmm: a millenia with lower miles then mine, interesting

LOL. BHR, you never change....LOL! How many miles do you have on yours? Honestly, I only drive her on weekends and when the weather's nice. Not to mention that she's garaged kept. I was telling Clue that the detail shop I took her to wanted to buy the car. The owner didn't throw any numbers at me but he was being very persistent. The ironic part is that he owns like 6 cars.....2007 Porsche 911, Range Rover Sport, Audi A8 and some others which aren't that "high end". I simply said no and walked away. I'm too attached to that car!