Finally, A Cai For The S...

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:

well, there are 2 types, there is delivery, which means a driver signs something saying it was there, and there is receiver signing, which is something that goes back to chi, and they cannot release the package without someone at the house (although not the intended person)

you would have to ask chi how it was shipped.

but none the less, if its there why are you on here posting when you could be installing

My enighbour downstairs signed for the package and brought it in for keeping until I came home.... and as soon as I got home... well you know what happened next :shifty: Less than an hour later I was out playing, and only just got back. After a visit to Millertime of course to show the new CAI.

The sound difference is HUGE. At high revs, you can definately here the 15,000 or so rpm of the S/C. That gives any car guy a pudgy. The power increase in noticeable and the power band is more definate. Almost seems as though the shift points are more defined. Very snappy. With a free breathing exhaust you will be severely impressed... And the sound turns heads, as they are now trying to figure out what hides under the hood.

I AM A BELIEVER..... LISTEN TO MY MILLY.... FOR IT BREATHS EVIL.

THANKS TO CHI, HE IS THE MAN!

glad to here everything worked out. I agree the sound change in the SC is the best part of the upgrade. What kind of exhaust do you have? I havent upgraded mine yet and cant wait, i always thought that the miller was holding something back on me...

I WANT NOW LOL Did you send the filter to? Everything? directions to install and shit? I'm gonna talk to my dad, then i'll get back to you but i'm most likely gonna get one...MTS, was it hard to install? how long did it take? And after i install this, how do u think a Remus Muffler would fit in?

:shifty:

I of course have a custom 2.5" exhaust, high flow cat, and remus exhaust

I wonder if this will truely provide the power that most intakes are falsely advertised to provided.

Email has been dispatched on the custom carbon fiber tubing. 2 sections. 1 90" bend 1 straight wit ha 90" at hte bottom, 3" piping, joined together by the MAF

I WANT NOW LOL Did you send the filter to? Everything? directions to install and shit? I'm gonna talk to my dad, then i'll get back to you but i'm most likely gonna get one...MTS, was it hard to install? how long did it take? And after i install this, how do u think a Remus Muffler would fit in?

I bought my own filter to save on shipping and possible duties. Chi sent directions, which make it very easy. EASY TO INSTALL, Took me about 40-50 minutes. A Remus exhaust would be highly recommended, as long as you do the entire system, getting high flow cats.

There is SOOOOOOOOO much more response in the throttle.... the power feels more like it is more than adequate for the size and weight of the car. I am more impressed today after making the drive to work, it is only by seeing the difference in normal routine do you become a believer... and that sound :shifty: