Millenia Key

I have just one key. I did a research on this issue when i first buy the car but couldnt find a place to laser cut the key. I am still not sure if it has immobilizer or not (Xedos9 has). If it has there is no place other than mazda.. Keep me informed Frank.

I need that lock smith! What was the charge? Was it for the inverted four-sided key?

I purchased it from the dealer and it will arrive Friday I think. The cast was $56 plus tax plus a $10 shipping fee. So the total was like $75 and some change.

I like the key, but man why so much!!

I went to the Mazda dealer in Baxley, GA and they charged me $79.99 plus tax, I paid like $86.00 and some change. not bad at all.

Oh i missed that one thanks.

What i meant is an RFID tag (some passive integrated circuit) inside the key that talks to the circuit in the ignition switch when the key is in. So if there is no RFID tag in the key or if it is not "the one" ECU locks ignition. That makes duplicate keys just door openers.. As far as I know xedos in EU has this feature..

Same here. In my case she didnt insist on it tough..

wow i went to my home depot, and the person tried to find a way to cut it for a good 5 or 10 minutes before i took it back before he broke anything. maybe ill ask about it again, 60 isnt bad at all.