Type Of Gas For Milly???

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was for prem at first but since Ren talks about precats and since i experience nothing than more power with midgrade I mix them.

All 89 is a mix of premium and regular. Just a little more regular comes out when your pumping. Seems like a mental issue lol j/k

I would but i just changed them not more than 200 or 300 miles ago, so i dont anything would be seen. The old ones looked great, but i have no idea what the last owner ran for gas. i am not positive but i think they were the original plugs.

to pull a plug on the front bank is very easy, maybe 20 minutes for me and i work slow.

and yet ren is always bitching about problems withthe millenia and having to fix something, where as I have had to fix nothing

You dont drive yours as much. And if it did breakdown you wouldnt say anything about it.

first of all, I'm not going to have these arguments again, the millenia, infact NO sedan is designed for towing, and ren is wrong, the regular will fry sensors, cause buildup by the ece having to retard timing, lose in performance and efficently which leads to greatly accerated wear.

as for the underbody, that is not my method, it is a tried and true jeep method people have used for 66 years, I have never done it since I have zero rust. but as I'll say again, it is ONLY for spot jobs, which saint had, sandblasting and repainting is good when you have alot of rust or need to find holes from rust, for everything eles its not cost effective and just a waste of time.

I have explained time and time why it is (especially now) a horrible business move and all again handicappeto build cars that require the use of prem or 91/93+ it is done because it MUST be done and there is nothing eles. Just because when you put regular and the car starts in no way means its good. Hell ren, why not cheap out some more and stop putting oil in the car, it'll still run for a bit, big lose in performance and accerated wear and tear, but think of the money and time you'll save.

its not a question of more power, its a question of retaining the factory horsepower and not going down. The only exception is when using some chips that will change the ecu around so you MUST run prem (again, more to do with electronics then what some tube can hold)

If it were possible to actually run regular gas in any car that REQUIRES 91+ I promise you there would be a huge market for a chip and new sensors.