Wow....a New Low

Today we had a very old member join our empire, the only man to predate my posting sprees, and the only one to ever truely challange my posts, so I go over to get some counts from the pissbucket, and seriously what the god damn fuck, top of the subjects lists, topping out all ghetto rats

"has anybody ever used chrome tape on there door handles"

this is from the same guy who in another thread went on about how his ebay buick glued on portholes are "temz sick hot"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today we had a very old member join our empire, the only man to predate my posting sprees, and the only one to ever truely challange my posts, so I go over to get some counts from the pissbucket, and seriously what the god damn fuck, top of the subjects lists, topping out all ghetto rats

"has anybody ever used chrome tape on there door handles"

this is from the same guy who in another thread went on about how his ebay buick glued on portholes are "temz sick hot"

i agree....it is well known that i still frequent the site, but only to chat with some older members and help those with actual questions and problems with their millys. the makeup of the site is a few older members with actual knowledge and a whole lot of 17 yr olds who had just been given their mommies millenia and want to "pimp it out" with the aforementioned chrome tape, 20's, porthole/sidepanel vents, and other autostore $5 mods, its not even rice anymore....its ghettofying that our children have reduced themselves to. sad...

Seriously though, I did some poking around and found a few of the "old timers" but most are here, and the ones that aren't, I informed them :shifty:

look at kat or ren for example, ren and I agree on nothing and I hate kat's choice in ghetto rims, but I will atleast sit here and argue with them, never once have I just wanted to stand up and smack someone across the face so hard, chrome tape??? seriously. And whats worse, he was all confused when it didn't come out right.

that kid with the chrome tape i believ is the one who always writs in capitols (extremely annoying) and he types like he must talk because i can barely understand what he is trying to say, i guess i dont listen to enough ghetto ass hip-hop....

here are some examples:

YO I SEE EVERY ONE HAS THERE OWN VIEW ON CHROME BUT LIKE CHROMED OUT BUT NOT OF DOING IT TO THE POINT ITS TRASHY LIKE TO BE REAL I THINK IM IN THE MIDDLE MAYBE OVER DOIN IT WITH THE CHROME DOOR BUMPERS TO ME A CAR WITH NO CHROME DOES NOT STAND OUT LIKE THAT LIKE MY CAR TO STAND OUT FORM THE REST MYSELF I LIKE THE LUXURY LOOK FOR THE MILLY NOT THE RACE LOOK I MEAN MASE GOTTA HOT CAR AND MILLY00 IN THAT RACE THEME BUT THE MILLY IS 4 DOOR CAR WITH NO REAL PERFORMANCE... BUT IF YOU LOOK AT MOST LUXURY CARS THERE IS CHROME ON IT SO THATS WHAT IM GOIN FOR AND ALOT OF OTHER MILLY OWNERS LIKE FOR REAL UNTIL I I JOIN THE FORUMS I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS CHROMEN OUT MILLYS YADAMEAN BUT IT WHAT EVER EVERY HAS THERE OWN TASTE IN THERE CAR

YA I MEAN LIKE I FEEL U THAT TO MUCH IS WACK BUT IF I GET THE MIRRORS I WILL MORE THAN LIKEY PAINT THEM CUZ I PHOTO SHOPPED AND CHROMED MY MIRRORS AND I DID NOT LIKE IT BUT MY CAR IS NOT OVER CHROMED WHAT I GOT WHEELS PILLARS VENTS AND GRILL THATS NOT ALOT TO ME ABD WHEN I WAS GETTIN MY HAIR CUT MY BOY WAS TELLIN ME I NEED SOME MORE CHROME IN THAT BACK BUT I GUESS ITS ALL ABOUT WHERE U LIVE AT CUZ IN DIFFERENT AREAS PEOPLE CUSTOMIZE THERE CARS IS DIFFERENT WAYS LIKE WHEN I WAS IN LA ERE ONE HAD TINTED 5% LIGHTS WHEN IN SC CARS LOOK LIKE SKITTLES IN NY BLACKED OTU AND RIMS ON EVERYTHING EVEN MINI VANS LOL

YO BUICKS ARE OLD MAN CARS BUT ALOT OF YOUNG BOYS GET THEM AND MAKE THEM HOT LIKE THE PARK AVE THAT THING IS HOT WIT A NICE SET OF 22S

I choose not to read any of his posts, they hurt to read, let alone respond.

LIKE CHROMED OUT BUT NOT OF DOING IT TO THE POINT ITS TRASHY LIKE TO BE REAL

That alone earns him a bullet.

But to then go on and say he looks the "racey" look of the millenia, what fucking race car in the entire world, in any series of any type from baha rock crawling to F1 has chrome?

LIKE CHROMED OUT BUT NOT OF DOING IT TO THE POINT ITS TRASHY LIKE TO BE REAL

That alone earns him a bullet.

But to then go on and say he looks the "racey" look of the millenia, what fucking race car in the entire world, in any series of any type from baha rock crawling to F1 has chrome?

I dont know, i cant read it, i only speak english.

I like how every second like word is like, you know?

Do many americans actually use the word "like" that often?

I thought it was just a girly affectation for younger women in the late 90's ???

I agree with Chi, I speak English and can decode a bit of German, but am upset or unwilling to communicate with people who's typing can't be read.

That sutdy aoubt sellping wrods all jubmled up is eiraser too raed :)

G.

I like how every second like word is like, you know?

Do many americans actually use the word "like" that often?

I thought it was just a girly affectation for younger women in the late 90's ???

In the early 1980's to mid 1990's it was a non-male thing, especially on the west coast, but thats it. This guy is just retarded, I mean seriously graham, he wants to use chrome tape on his door handles.

I dont usually post here but i like to read what this site has to offer the other site doesnt. ChiTown im 17 and yea i was given the car by my parents but i dont want to "pimp out" my ride, I just want to restore it to the way it was when it was bought on the outside exept a Remus sometime soon. On the inside I would only change the sound system. What im getting at not all of us 17 yr old want to gettofy our cars so just please dont categorize us as all of us having the same taste as i also hate flashy and riced out cars.

(post isnt suppose to be insulting just informative)

-Steven