A Sad, Sad Day

BHR's Millenia is easily recognized as rice, even at 50 yards distance. Due to the aftermarket rear spoiler as well as the dual lemon launchers. Seen it myself, and Dallas took a pic :D

[attachmentid=917]

BHR's pace seems to be obstructed by some leftlaner, wouldn't at all be surpriced if it was a female driver :shifty:

Notice the lack of traffic in the right lane :smartass:

BHR___MC.JPG

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xedos, you are wrong, and the spoiler is OEM, it came on the car from the factory, jdubs was the aftermarket one, thats why it sat so low and didn't follow the lines of the car.

some people may argue about the exhaust sticking out further, even though higher end cars do that, some still call it rice, but compared to stock tips there not that much bigger, there just tasteful anbd don't have that damn bend

oh, and they don't rust like stock tips

and if you remember xedos, mts and I didn't know where outback was, so we were forced to follow, although I also seem to remember once the directions came over the radio mts and I shot off into the distance across the horizon.

how did you put it "hopelessly outraced chevy"

Hopelessly outraced Chevy, correct. I was quite pleased with that phrasing myself :)

I feel like reminding you the chromed Remus tips are the ones prone to rust. The Millenia tips are stainless and will still be flawless even if the muffler rots out.

And your spoiler was added because someone in lesser taste asked for it, surely it was listed as factory equipment but nevertheless- still aftermarket. Or as some prefer calling it- RICE.

I was amused by - trolleyhandles :lol:

Ren is absolutely right...AGAIN.

Unlike BHR....

BHR's Millenia is easily recognized as rice, even at 50 yards distance. Due to the aftermarket rear spoiler as well as the dual lemon launchers. Seen it myself, and Dallas took a pic :D

[attachmentid=917]

BHR's pace seems to be obstructed by some leftlaner, wouldn't at all be surpriced if it was a female driver :shifty:

Notice the lack of traffic in the right lane :smartass:

You cannot see the car we were passing in the right lane as the picture is cropped... :smartass:

I have, and your wrong, maybe you've just never actually seen the spoiler on 1, looking at a millenia without it is nearly a crime, the lines are totally unfinished and just flop to the ground and dangle, the spoiler ties it all together.

Ummm....I had a long night last night so I could be wrong, but I could swear in that post you're saying the milly is an ugly car and needs a spoiler to make it attractive. :huh2:

You really have learned everything you know about cars from the Fast and the Furious movies. :weirdo:

I found something about spoiler. Sorry BHR, as i said before milly is too big to get a spoiler but yours is the first one to be installed if i would put one..

From untold stories, ch3:

...Challenges similar to this occurred regularly during the course of development. In another example, the engineers hoped to modify the boot lid in order to minimize wind resistance. The easiest method involved attaching a rear spoiler, though that would detract from the vehicle's lines. Alternatively, the lip of the lid could be enlarged, though that would require significant more work.

Naturally, the team chose the second approach, and set to work in a wind tunnel lab in Miyoshi. A while later, they emerged with the hoped-for design, which was both aerodynamic and aesthetically pleasing...

really, and whats wrong with it, instead of piss yellow ghetto plastic it matches the engine bay, and who said its painted anymore, I took the next step.

as for the speaker grills, clearly you have enver sat in a car wit ha retail more then 35k. Not to mention the way its done they could be removed and you would never know, cutting a giant hole would have been bad, I did it the right way.

Your just an idiot, not only do you insult the millenia, but your trying to turn it into something you could have paid half for and had.

I don't want to hear shit about anything eles, your paying double + mods for something it will never be, ratehr then being half the amount for the real thing, thats like buying a fake rolex at twice the price of the real thing.

this thread is tooo funny...haha...here's my opinion about spoilers, on some millenias they look great, on others they dont...like on mine, i think it would look good later down the road with S rims, but right now no. A girl in town has one just like mine but with a spoiler and her's looks okay because she is a girl...i dont know how to explain it, for girls with L rims on an 01-02 it's fine for men, no...unless you have S rims....and for 02milly or whatever, how do you consider the brand new Lexus rice when you don't have to touch a key or do anything to crank the car and go? It's functionality now is better, just keep the transmitter in your pocket or purse, get in the car, and push the button. SIMPLE.

really, and whats wrong with it, instead of piss yellow ghetto plastic it matches the engine bay, and who said its painted anymore, I took the next step.

Just as well, you could at least have taken the effort to take it out and give it a spray, in favour of a quick brush job on the top part only. It didn't quite live up to the describal of the paintjob I recall reading somewhere, which actually was what made me curious in the first place.