Help Me Please Lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats don_blazes car, the gauges are unchanged if I remember, for the climate control I believe he used LED's as a few others have, I seem to remember clearance problems, but you would have to talk to him about it

do you kno if he has a age up here .. i would love to ask him how to do it!

I really like the look of mine all stock, the guages. I used to have a 1996 Honda Accord, and it's gauge lights were bluish green and i hated it...in the milly i have white with red needles...perfect:)

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.......I MEANT: I like the look of my millenia guages all oem stock. ATLboy was talking about making his blue/green like don did, i told him that i used to have a honda accord that had green blue lighting and i HATED it....then i simply discussed the fact that i love white numbers and red needles on my millenia...perfect.

what conclusions, again your missing shit.

he said he liked white gauges with red needles, I didn't say shit about him converting, I said he wanted to be a honda accord, that was in response to his utter rice king mods in lighting, and the FACT that accords of that era had white gauges and red needles.

read the post or get out of the thread

I really like the look of mine all stock, the guages. I used to have a 1996 Honda Accord, and it's gauge lights were bluish green and i hated it...in the milly i have white with red needles...perfect:)

Since you cannot FUCKING READ, here I will bring it back..... try pulling the cocks out of your mouth and ass and read it again.... From this I assume he is saying white numbering with red needle....

IPB Image

stock gauges 01-02

NOW YOU GET OUT OF THE THREAD, USLESS HATER

you just qouted your own ignorance.

once again, I said he likes being a honda accord, after I said how I HATE the 01-02 for being a honda accord, it has no bearing on what he use to have, just that he should have stayed with it due to the rice factor.

the whole point (and you missed it all) was that in 01-02 they downgraded the look