The Wiper Thread

Funny that the person here that thinks the milly has unparalleled reliability is the first to warn of damage. It's a family sedan, not a high performance coupe. As such it's meant to pull around family stuff and all needed equipment.

Again, European common sense 1, North American common sense 0.

It doesn't matter where it was designed, Xedos is using it to it's potential rather than buying a gas guzzling land barge to pull basically no real weight. 2000lbs is nothing, any person on this board could pull 2000lbs around. If he was dragging 2000lbs (no trailer or wheels), that would be a different story.

I must admit the Camry 2,2 was better at carrying heavy load with its huge trunk. Not so bottom out-prone rear suspension, and more useful torque for towing. But in every other aspect, the Xedos is superior.

I am going to replace the 21 year old Hiace soon though. Maybe a Mazda 6 wagon, or, God forbid, a Forester. Anyway something sturdy to take some strains during winter and daily commuting. But no way is the Xedos going to become a hangar queen. It was built to be used and still will be.

Here it certainly is. We prefer dry wood for the ovens, see. And trees should be cut down before the leaves start showing, saves half a year of drying. I usually produce 8 cubic metres of wood each year, right after easter. That means it will be ready for use after christmas. Untill then I use old stock. All figured out, see. And I am a devil with the axe.

Now the point is, wood needs transport :shifty: