Oil Drain Plug Torque Spec

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is something I had written on the other website. It was a while ago when someone wanted to make another millenia forum.

"Why keep making more and more websites to help out with Millenia problems. So far theres 2 (or more i dont know of) theres forbidden and .net. Why? doesnt it seem that all were doing is dispersing the knowledge while instead we could just have one website where people post and everyone with knowledge about that subject can reply. Because now theres some really smart people that dont post here anymore because of the .net one and theres some people here that dont post over there about peoples problems. So we have to post in both sites to get all the opinions possible and it just doesnt make sense. I dont know it was just bothering me."

I would still like to know why the split?

-Steven

Some of us were banned permanently and some only to make an example of. In my case, I posted a single smilie in a thread in the lounge that was following the topic of the thread. I got banned for a week as I found out from someone else. I had to send them an email asking what happened. So, I was made an example of.

A pm was sent to inform us of why, but access to the pm center was denied. Hard to find out what you did wrong when you cannot access your pms.

I post at the other site on occasion. I get answers here faster than over there. This site also suits my needs better than the other one. This site is actually what I was looking for when I joined the other site. BHR and the others that were banned permanently can tell you what they did wrong.