New Brakes Incoming

Brake indicators started squeakin back in January, I've got 4 rotors on the way. After a lot of research, it seems that normal ass rotors are the way to go. Ordered from R1 concepts, and took the zinc coating option. I'm ordering PBR metal masters for the front and deluxe for the rear.

I also noticed over the winter than the aero paint on the calipers failed :violent: . I've got rust spots showing through, gonna throw on another coat. Toying with the idea of going with SS brakelines if they are still available from Stillen.

Ideally I would have liked to find some curved fin, cross-drilled rotors, but couldn't find any. I had the metal masters/deluxe set up on the Avenger, and they were great.

Anyone know if there was a change in brake lines from 98 forward. Trying to figure out if Goodridge #25011 will work.

Anyone know if there was a change in brake lines from 98 forward. Trying to figure out if Goodridge #25011 will work.

It fits to any year. We put them to 00 xedos. But they dont make that much difference. Whats that pbr metal and deluxe?

I would go with premium disks now. I have cheap ones on mine and they have some white rust on them. It has been 3 months in CA, dry and hot weather. But if you dont wanna spend a lot cheap ones are the way to go. Curved fin would be great but i didnt see any even for other cars.. R1s slots looks the best!Hmm i should take some rotor photos..

Got them from ebay. I didnt drive the xedos long enough to judge about how ss lines feel. According to my borther, who is very carefull about those kind of stuff, it just feels better psycologically. It may feel stiffer if the system had any air or pads/rotors changed..

xedos, my new driveway is about 1/8th of a mile.

once it is fully restored to greatness from its unavoidable outside parking for now almost 3 weeks it will be taking a long nap

And your last name was Rockafeller?

You park milly outside for 3 weeks? Whats going on here..