Sad Pictures Are Now Available....

A new tatoo we are sporting now? :hmm:

Sure is.... :shifty:

:huh: A christian cross? Didn't realize you were a religious man ;)

Anyway, I'm too old for that shit. Too.

For the old man.... the "cross" would be upside down... :mts:

Its not a cross, if you look it read "MTS"

and to think I dubbed him that.. :rolleyes:

Where the hell have you been? So much has happened in your absence.... ;)

A new tatoo we are sporting now? :hmm:

Sure is.... :shifty:

:huh: A christian cross? Didn't realize you were a religious man ;)

Anyway, I'm too old for that shit. Too.

For the old man.... the "cross" would be upside down... :mts:

Its not a cross, if you look it read "MTS"

and to think I dubbed him that.. :rolleyes:

Where the hell have you been? So much has happened in your absence.... ;)

I've been here, here and there, lol. How are you kind Sir? Better, obviously, now that the car is up and running again.

Much better, going this afternoon to have the custom exhaust quoted... then we shall see how effective the CAI really is... :shifty: when all of that combustion air can get out...

Well I have bought a house, getting a Ford Fusion SEL for a company car (Millenia will now be a project car).... exhaust and redone heads to heads to come. Maybe even try the cam swap someday with Ren.... he will be doing my heads BTW.

Well since being under the car today.... BTW custom exhaust work to be completed first week of in 2 weeks... BUT NEWSFLASH....

The powersteering lines for the 4WS system are actually already ran back to just in front of the passenger side rear wheel. There is a louvered plastic cover that run along under the passenger side of the car. How did this discovery come about, well I have a powersteering fluid leak, and it is coming from under the passenger side, directly under the rear passener foot well. Seemed like a damn odd place for a powersteering fluid leak, and the mechanic asked me if I had 4WS, and it hit me like a revelation, and sure enough the lines are for the rear steering that is not there... they just loop and return to the steering system. Now to find out if the there is a control module already there, seems as though it could just be a plug and play system. :shifty: